Let’s roll up our sleeves!
There are so many things one is supposed to do in one’s business: marketing, social media, hiring, training, building a company structure, customer relations, improving online reputation, and the list goes on and on and on…
So, what is your next key step to take?
During a free 1-hour consultation with a specialist, we’ll go through the following:
What to see where you stand amongst other contractors?
Try our FREE profit calculator to see how much NET profit you are making, based on your real numbers.
The coaching that you will receive has a definite goal – setting you up and providing training on how to use our AIMM Lite Software.
Our estimating and job management system is a big part of what you need to hit your goals and to be successful. You’re in business to make a profit, money. It follows that you know everything about money and how it flows through YOUR company.
We will coach you through the five steps below:
1. Understand the money flows that come into your company and correctly categorizes them.
2. Set up your books correctly into these categories and sub-categories.
3. Put in the correct estimating system.
4. AIMM Lite software.
5. Put in the system to detect the errors.
We will provide materials and training for the following:
1. A hiring and training system.
2. How to put a person that can correct the detected errors.
3. How to put a pipeline in place.
4. How to create a stat system that measures your pipeline.
5. What posts and people are needed next to cover vital functions.
6. Provide general hats or job descriptions for each post.
7. Show which post can be broken down into smaller ones.
8. How to post a manager.
9. How to wear your hat, which contains specific daily duties, as an owner.
You can estimate a job and win the contract only to end up losing money.
There is only one right way to create an estimate that will result in you making money every time and this is the only system that does that. There are jobs that you want and don’t want. Using unit prices or adding a percent markup for overhead and profit is NOT the way to do it. The AIMM Lite software sets you up to estimate with precision so you are making money every time.
When you do estimate a job there are three areas where an error can be made: the observation of quantities, the estimating formula and the crew. This system lets you know which one it is while the job is in progress, not weeks or months later.
Once you learn the system you will never use another one!
Every AIMM Lite software subscription includes:
AIMM Pro is a complete software that has everything you need to take your contracting business to the next level. We guarantee you have never seen anything like it.
These 3 features sets us apart from the rest of the market:
1. A feature that NO other software has, is the ability to tell if you are MAKING ANY MONEY at the end of each day. You can have a hundred different jobs going at the same time and, at a glance, you can see everything that is occurring: men working on them, a cost attributed to them or warrantee hours logged. At the end of each day you know if you made any money and how much. Job costing is done automatically.
2. The ability to create your own custom pipelines. Every company has a pipeline of actions that result in numbers, such as marketing actions that result in leads, then appointments set, estimates and sales made. There are dozens of pipelines in your company and often these go unnoticed. You will have graphs that show you these numbers for every part of your pipeline.
3. Drag and drop scheduling board for your customers and crew. The revolutionary aspect of this feature is that when changes are made to the scheduling board, it tallies the resultant Gross Profit for the day and the week. This allows you to easily optimize your production.
But that is not the end, AIMM Pro has these powerful additional features:
If you are serious about growing your business, it will be your best investment.
We found that this is one job contractors don’t want to do, don’t know how to train another to do and in general their books are a mess. If not a mess, they are not laid out in such a way that can give you the correct numbers that are easy to get to.
The service starts with setting your books up with the correct categories.
All our clients have the same categories, which makes it easy to compare data in various categories with other contractors who are members of the same peer group.
After looking at your books we will give you a cost to set them up correctly and then an on-going monthly fee. The fee is usually far less than contractors are paying now.
If you ever intend to grow your company or to sell it in the future, your books must be in good order.
Easily track time on any device to streamline payroll, send accurate invoices, and save thousands each year.
Join a group of contractors of a similar size, in the same trade but in a different geographical location. The purpose is to help each member grow and become more profitable.
There are 6 to 8 members in each group. It’s important to keep them small so that everyone has some input. The group meets once a year at one of the member’s locations, and then monthly online.
There are over 30 courses so far. Each course is normally $7.95/month for unlimited users. Right now, all courses are completely FREE.
Get started today!
Use the following signup link to email to users to have them automatically be joined to your group.
You must be logged in to send an email.
Please logged-in to access this content